Wednesday, June 2, 2021

The Experiment Bees

2.6.21

Hello!

This is my story.

Today I had an experiment about bees but the bee was dead. I was afraid at first but I still gave it a go!
Me and my Buddy was researching about bees it was really fun! But we got really distracted at the research. 
My buddy was just a little afraid but I was so afraid!.

My other classmates smelt the bee and they said it smelt horrible.
But my buddy and I didn't smell it because we knew it smells horrible.

After that we finished and we came down to the matt and we went for morning tea.

The End❤

My Bee Experiment




 



2 comments:

  1. Nice job Skye,I really enjoyed reading your blog!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Skye! I love how you said your feelings, and still gave it a go! It's cool how you make it kind of story-like with the "The end." Honestly just great. Nothing I can think of you need to work on!! ^w^

    ReplyDelete